- tech will start as soon as the teams are unloaded
- all cars will be teched in pit, wheels on, car on ground
- hood up or off
- air cleaner assembly loose or off
- Driver safety gear and radio’s on rear deck lid
- teams driver and spotter radio’s will be checked for proper operation
- wheelbase and track width will be checked on pit road prior to going on the track for first practice
- cars will not be allowed on track until teched, cars will not be teched until prepared as listed above.
- all cars must come to pre-qualifying tech from corner 1, traveling towards the scale area, in qualifying order.
- wheel base and trackwidth will be checked
- tires will be checked and marked. Marked tires must be used for the entire race schedule, other than an emergency.
- total and left weight will be checked
- cars must exit tech and go directly toward corner 4 to tech staging on the right side of pit road
- top 5 report to scale area
- no fueling allowed unless requested by an official
- after scaling teams will return to their pit area
- crate engine cars will remove carb, 1 valve cover, and 2 rockers from the same cylinder
- built engine cars will remove carb, and 1 valve cover.